Go to the source code of this file.
| ||if (!defined('SI_IMAGE_JPEG')) define('SI_IMAGE_JPEG'|
| ||ChangeLog. |
Output images in GIF format (not recommended) Must have GD >= 2.0.28!
Output images in PNG format.
- Add support for browsers with cookies disabled (requires php5, sqlite) maps users to md5 hashed ip addresses and md5 hashed codes for security
- Add fallback to gd fonts if ttf support is not enabled or font file not found (Mike Challis http://www.642weather.com/weather/scripts.php)
- Check for previous definition of image type constants (Mike Challis)
- Fix mime type settings for audio output
- Fixed color allocation issues with multiple colors and background images, consolidate allocation to one function
- Ability to let codes expire after a given length of time
- Allow HTML color codes to be passed to Securimage_Color (suggested by Mike Challis)
- Add mathematical distortion to characters (using code from HKCaptcha)
- Improved session support
- Added Securimage_Color class for easier color definitions
- Add distortion to audio output to prevent binary comparison attack (proposed by Sven "SavageTiger" Hagemann [insecurity.nl])
- Flash button to stream mp3 audio (Douglas Walsh www.douglaswalsh.net)
- Audio output is mp3 format by default
- Change font to AlteHaasGrotesk by yann le coroller
- Some code cleanup
- Ability to output audible codes in mp3 format to stream from flash
- Error reading from wordlist in some cases caused words to be cut off 1 letter short
- Removed shadow_text from code which could cause an undefined property error due to removal from previous version
- Audible CAPTCHA Code wav files
- Create codes from a word list instead of random strings
- Added the ability to use a selected character set, rather than a-z0-9 only.
- Added the multi-color text option to use different colors for each letter.
- Switched to automatic session handling instead of using files for code storage
- Added GD Font support if ttf support is not available. Can use internal GD fonts or load new ones.
- Added the ability to set line thickness
- Added option for drawing arced lines over letters
- Added ability to choose image type for output Output images in JPEG format
Definition at line 86 of file securimage.php.